Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rolling up my sleeves for spring!



Regular readers of this journal will know that I am impatient for the start of spring so I can go to the allotment and start this years veg patch. But most of all I can't wait for the simple pleasure of wearing a t-shirt without needing a jacket or cardigan - I just love that feeling of warm air and the sun on my arms.

With this is mind, and the spring equinox only a few weeks away, I have stocked up on Lee May Foster's gorgeous hand-printed, ethically made, T-Shirts. If you are like me and can't wait for the warmer weather why not cheer up your wardrobe with one of these great Tees? Or, to bridge the seasonal gap, they do look great under a little blazer or vintage cardigan and you could always choose the slouchy jumper to keep you warm and cosy!

Also available for men

All available from the T-Shirt Department

No comments: